Super Scanner V
Hand-Held Metal Detector
Originally designed for use at the Olympic Games in 1984, Garrett’s Super Scanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world.
Super Scanner V has both audible and silent vibrating alarm options and extended battery life..
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9″ distance; large knife from 6″; razor blades and box cutters from 3″ distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1″.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8″ scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
alarm options and extended battery life.
-35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)Humidity
To 95% noncondensingAudio Frequency
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 100 hours of
normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery
provides up to 45 hours on a single charge.
Width: 3.25″ (8.3 cm)
Thickness: 1.625″ (4.13 cm)
Length: 16.5″ (42 cm)
|Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)|